Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BUENO! (crap) BUENO! (crap) BUENO!

Is it a dream or a nightmare.

I just heard an unconfirmed web rumor that a Taco Bueno is opening at 135th and Blackbob in Olathe tomorrow - three miles from my lab.

Sweet!

No!

Crap!

My heart is torn.

Since Monday, I have been documenting everything I have consumed (all the way down to the blow-pop I had on Tuesday). It's funny how aware you are of what you consume when you write it down. I hope to do this for two weeks so I can get a full nutritional assessment aka criticism) and see where my diet can be improved.

Because I am writing stuff down, I am trying hard to eat the right foods.

But with a Taco Bueno 10 minutes from work, I might as well throw my food diary out the window.

Or at least start a new chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home