Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Crap! Crap! Craptastic!

Someone just found out he gets to run a marathon March 31.

In Kansas.

As a training run.

It'll be worth it.

I think.

At least I will have another medal to show off.

That's what it's all about.

Right?

Of course, it's Olathe.

Maybe they will have a decent medal.

I am not holding my breath.

Not because I think it will be a bad medal.

But because I would eventually pass out.

And that would be bad.

Six slow miles today - running.

Then a little tennis.

Until the hail started falling.

I have a headache.

Because I got hit in the head with hail.

I am not drinking soda in KS or MO in the month of March.

Or at least I am going to try not.

4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Whatever happened to doing Brew to Brew solo (that's 4/1)? (I only remember that because I thought you were crazy :-))

8:52 PM  
Blogger Josh Dysart said...

I'm definitely thinking about doing it with you. I'll let you know.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The medal last year was pretty nice. I just signed up for it yesterday....so I will be out there too.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

No brew to brew solo this year. I need to find a fall ultra to train for. Winter just isn't conducive to long runs.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home