Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm due

I really get annoyed when all someone talks about are the good runs. We know everyone has bad runs. But some people pretend they don't exist.

Well, I do have bad runs.

Just not lately.

And it is starting to drive me crazy.

I don't want to be that guy that writes the daily "I had the best run ever" blog.

So I haven't blogged lately.

Beacuse, seriously, I have been on fire lately.

I am not yet up to Kenyan speed. But I'm not waddling around in the back of the pack, either.

Saturday was no exception. I kept passing people that normally finish way in front of me. I was pushing a 9:15-9:45 pace for most of the run. I felt great.

I don't know how much longer this will last.

I know I am due for a bad run. It will probably happen in the next couple of weeks. And when it does, you will read about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home