Thursday, October 05, 2006

I should have done it

No, I did not sign up for the full marathon. I am running the 1/2, which is what I need to do.

But that is not what I am talking about.

I almost picked up an addition to the family today.

At the packet pick-up, the local pet adoption agency had animals there for adoption. And one was the most adorable lab puppy. I have been thinking for a while that Shiner needs a playmate and holy crap if this puppy wasn't the cutest thing in the world.

I managed to walk away. But it was hard. Really hard.

This is the second time in the past month I have managed to walk away from adopting a puppy. I don't know how many more times I can say no.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

We almost took home a playmate for our dog as well, but didn't. They were so hard to resist!

6:36 AM  
Blogger a.maria said...

OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOMGOMGOMG.

puppy???????

PUPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home