Friday, June 09, 2006

gotta love returning to work

Nothing like being gone for a week just to find out that your company's e-mail system is working marginally at best AND there is a possibility that e-mails you sent never made it to their destinations and e-mails people sent you may or may not have been delivered and are floating around somewhere in server hell just looking for the appropriate path to my inbox.

And to make it even better, IT doesn't know when they will have it back up and running at full speed nor when I will have my e-mail access back on my home computer. So if you haven't heard from me, that is probably why.

Woo-friggin-hoo!

But, yes, me and my animated personality were definitely missed around the lab while I was gone. Isn't that all that really matters?

Can I go back to SD now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home