Monday, March 20, 2006

Sucky Weather and Other Random Thoughts

Yea, so I the girl I ran 15 miles with yesterday is calling me "liver guy" on her blog. I may actually be changing my sig to that. Maybe the "Running Liver Guy". Who knows. It;s late. I'm tired. Perhaps my pending tattoo will be a running liver. Who knows. But the 15 miles yesterday was moderately challenging and there were a lot of hills. It was tougher than I expected.

And the Kansas weather sucks!!!! I mean, it IS the first day of spring and am wearing sweats. I want my 60 degree weather back! Hell, I even had to turn my heater back on.

Oh, and I think it is just to spite me, but the ol company voted for corporate challenge t-shirt design while I was mysteriously absent from work last Thursday and Friday and they voted for a shirt with the slogan "Geeks with Guts". That absolutely kills me. I have been fighting that steriotype for years and they go off and do that. I had a lot of problems with our t-shirt last year b/c it was a black cotton shirt that we were supposed to wear in the heat of the June sun. Now this. Hell. It looks like I will once again be a non-conformist. This may be a non-issue for me, though, as most of the events I was going to do conflict with my marathon and social schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home